CrossFit Inventive – CrossFit
20 scorpions F/B
Banded 3 way:
Hamstring 0:30 (left leg)
Adductor 0:30 (left leg)
Lower Back 0:30 ( left leg)
(repeat on right leg)
Twisted Cross 0:30 e/s
Puppy Dog Pose 0:30
10 Scap Pulls
20 Sec Active Hollow Hang
5 Inchwrom 1 push up
10 Frog Hops
10 Good Mornings
3 Reps of todays Tempo Deadlift
Deadlift (Tempo 3 reps on every 90 sec x 6 sets)
– 3 seconds up
– 2 second Pause at the Top
– 3 second decent
– 0, TNG
– Same weight for all 6 sets
– Lets aim to go slightly heavy than last week if possible.
– If you didn’t do last week, work at around 60-65% of your 1 RM for all 6 sets.
Teams of 3
Max Ski Calories
20 Rope Climbs
– Ski Erg Must be working the entire 16 minutes to establish max Calories over the 16 minutes.
– Our other two team members must chip away at the remaining work load in its order.
– If you finish the workload within the 16 minutes, all team members work as hard as possible on establishing max Cals on the Ski erg.
– team members can rotate as much as you like on the ski.
– make sure to communicate with each other on where your up to on each rotation.
– Record max Calories
– If there is any of the Rope Climbs, HRPU’s or Burpee reps left, minus the calories of your finishing total.
EG. 100 Burpees remaining at 16 min = minus 100 cal of the ski total.
– Keep machines around the outside of the gym away from the ropes.
– If your team Can’t get the rope first, start on the push ups or Burpees.
* No Bikes today, ski or ROW ONLY (Grip it & Rip It)
* 3 Laying to standing rope climbs + 1 Rope climb
Or 3 Strict pull-up = 1 rope climb